someone called me a "PALE LOOKING BITCH"yest. I guess that phrase best sums me up hey...well,well, I can't always please everyone. Been doing that for years. NOT anymore. Now I'm learning to do things MY WAY, for once. For me. The ID surpasses all. call me a narcissistif u like, Im fine with tt. as long as I please one person only: MYSELF...
its surprising how vengeful some people can get. how certain trivialities are brought up agn & agn. like it was the worst incident in ur life. the supposed trauma. amusing if u ask me! GET OVER IT, for goodness' sake. ur constant blame @ me ain't gonna bring me back to ya! so SHUT UP! QUIT BLAMIN ME n callin me names. OK, so IM A BITCH, so? doesnt change anything, does it? doesnt make me crawl back @ ya, doest it? so FUCK OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment